Integrated Media PlannerIntegrated Media Planner
THE JOB:Currently accepting resumes for a Integrated Media Planner
THE PLACE:Beautiful, sunny Fort Lauderdale
The Integrated Media Planner facilitates the efforts of his/her team in the timely development and facilitation of the effective and efficient operation of all functions of the accounts assigned. The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document. These responsibilities must be directed continuously toward maintaining exceptional service to the client and providing timely deliverables, i.e., Media Plans, Point-of-Views (POVs), and related media analyses.
* Oversee assigned Assistant(s) in the development and implementation of national, regional and local traditional media campaigns that will include most or all of the following;
* National and local broadcast television in traditional and direct response formats
* Interconnect and local footprint applications of cable television
* Local radio
* Outdoor advertising including stationary and mobile billboard, and transit
* Local newspaper and magazine display
* Couponing via FSI, shared and direct mail alternatives
* Local events ideation and implementation, i.e., local guerilla marketing
* Work as part of a media planning and buying group, applying media solutions to overall client objectives
* Work with Interactive media team to integrate interactive objectives and strategies into overall client media plan
* Supervise and train assistant level employees
* As directed and overseen by the Media Supervisor, present recommendations, POVs and select analyses to clients and Account Service
* Organize, implement and control the day-to-day media planning development process including coordination among assistants.
* Plan traditional media campaign strategy in tandem with interactive media team
* Utilize available traditional media planning tools (TNS, Scarborough, Media Monitors, Nielsen, Arbitron, Tactician, Strata and Simmons), other industry research and clients’ historical media activity reports to develop media plans
* Complete assigned areas of the annual media plan(s) in their entirety
* Coordinate projects and media requests with Account Service and assigned client contacts to determine specific advertising needs, communicating deadlines to Media Supervisor(s)
* Monitor media campaigns having periodic campaign performance meetings internally and reporting results to client
* Work with the Buying team, providing buying specifications, monitor development and review media buys and post-buy analyses
* Work with Buying to put package on estimate and to manage evaluation process, ensuring that the package is efficient before client presentation
* Maintain all activity, including requesting and presenting added value and regular status reports (i.e. positioning and post reports on media and added value when applicable) in a timely manner
* Negotiate the print/OOH rates and added value.
* Issue insertion orders from BAP for all print/OOH/internet planned for each market
* Ongoing, coordinate with the Buying and Account Service teams addressing but not limited to;
* Understanding of current marketplace conditions,
* Competitive spending,
* Media and Promotional Opportunities
* Invoice Approval and Billing.
* 2+ years media planning experience as an Assistant or Planner
* Demonstrated presentation and writing skills
* Experience managing and coordinating inter-departmental efforts
* Experience negotiating with and managing print vendors
* MS Office: Internet Explorer, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Experience using most of the following media planning tools: TNS, Scarborough, Media Monitors, Nielsen, Arbitron, Tactician, Strata and Simmons
* A four year college degree or equivalent
* Experience in retail, restaurant and/or franchisee operations is highly desirable
* Experience directly managing a staff of one or more is highly desirable
* Understanding of Interactive advertising preferred but not required
* Full service agency experience preferred, but not required
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document
* Work with nationally recognized talent.
* Work with premiere regional and national clients.
* Excellent benefits package including full medical, paid vacation, holidays & sick/PTO, 401(k) to name a few.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, US.