Senior Manager - People & Organizational Change - TorontoTitle: Senior Manager - People & Organizational Change - Toronto
Ernst & Young''s people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone''s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada''s top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
Our Advisory Services practice provides risk, performance improvement and IT risk services through a suite of industry-focused operational solutions helping companies around the world evaluate and enhance their risk management and business process functions.
Our People and Organizational Change professionals assist our clients in successfully managing and sustaining people, process and/or technology change. This may include the identification and management of stakeholders, leadership development, organizational design, training, cultural assessment and development, talent management, workforce strategies, and planning and executing key communications.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex change concepts. Lead client engagement teams and work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services. Develop and successfully manage to project budget.
Deliver quality services. Value and model excellent client service by establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve a high quality deliverables and within expected timeframes. Monitor progress, manage risk and confirm key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management. Focus on deliverables and client business priorities. Manage expectations of service. Understand the client''s industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends.
Develop people. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/training. Foster an innovative and team-oriented work environment.
Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge and quickly assimilate new knowledge. Keep up-to-date with current developments and trends in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
Generate new business opportunities. Understand Ernst & Young and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with other Ernst & Young team members across all practices to serve client needs.
To qualify, candidates must have:
* a degree and/or Master''s degree with an emphasis in Business, Human Resources, Psychology
* approximately 8-10 years of related work experience
* experience in one or more of the following areas: Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Communications, Organizational Design, Leadership Development, Training, Governance, Workforce Strategies, Human Resources Transformation, Talent Management and Culture
* experience in the public sector
* project management experience
* work collaboratively in a team environment (knows when to lead and when to follow)
* experience managing staff on multiple projects and providing direction to team members
* strong analytical and problem solving skills
* excellent oral and written communication skills , including proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* high level of motivation and a self starting attitude
* ability to think outside of the box, thrive on new challenges
* strong work ethic
* flexibility and ability to travel
Ernst & Young is committed to diversity and equity.