Pioneer Marketing Concepts has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Lead to join our Sioux Falls area marketing company. We have been growing our business development efforts and we are expanding our business development function. The opportunities to make an impact are extensive in our rapidly growing firm. Our company is looking to hire a Business Development Lead to identify prospective clients at our in-store retail campaigns and help manage a variety of new and existing client relationships.
Specific Responsibilities Will Include
- Drive new revenue in a specific retail campaign territories with revenue targets to be determined. Travel to retail locations in designated territories required.
- Lead a team selling process and actively approach customers in-store to facilitate lead generation and sales of TV & electronics services.
- Identify candidates that qualify for client services and develop and execute territory plans to exceed revenue targets for existing and new clients.
- Grow and maintain a sales pipeline and revenue target with a focus on identifying high priority prospects and managing consumer eligibility and pre-enrollment process.
- Maintain activities within the Salesforce tool.
- Leverage other sales efficiency tools.
- Provide market feedback to include trends, competitors, opportunities, product enhancements, and other campaign threats.
- Full-time, permanent role with consistent hours.
- Competitive compensation package; includes hourly base and uncapped performance-based bonuses.
- Full, paid training.
- Opportunities for travel.
Our company is seeking an individual who will thrive in our company culture and make a substantial impact over the long term. The ideal candidate brings broad experience typically found performing business development/sales in a consulting firm. They will have excellent business acumen, interpersonal, and strategic planning skills. Finally, our company is looking for an individual who wants to make a long-term commitment to the company. Our company makes a large investment in each of our employees, and we hope that people will join us to be an integral part of our future growth and success.
- 1-3 years of sales or business development experience.
- Degree in business and associated fields preferred.
- Experience in large consulting firms, selling services for a financially-driven solution.
- Knowledge or experience with satellite TV and technology clients a plus.
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal.
- Access to a vehicle and ability to travel throughout local Sioux Falls area.