The Business Development Representative – Entry Level is responsible for promoting client products and services, establishing customer relationships, and providing qualified, motivated leads to the sales teams. As a key member of the sales team, the successful Business Development Representative – Entry Level candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the company’s solutions, competition, and a keen interest in getting started in the marketing and sales industry.
Our client is looking for an energetic, polished individual with exceptional communication skills and a talent for relationship building. The successful candidate will gain expertise in accurately capturing and qualifying leads, effectively managing a sales pipeline, and achieving quarterly revenue targets.
This Business Development Representative – Entry Level provides a challenging career opportunity as well as career advancement within our client’s company.
How Will I Make an Impact as a Business Development Representative – Entry Level?
- Responsible for exceeding sales and business development objectives within your assigned territory.
- Able to understand and deliver unique value proposition, create solutions, and develop new business with prospects.
- Actively participate in outbound, in-field business development campaigns to generate sales opportunities.
- Accurately capture and qualify leads.
- Follow-up with existing contacts and develop them into sales prospects.
- Complete sales reports and present findings to executive management.
- Conduct market research and keep updated on product and industry knowledge, competitors, and industry knowledge.
What You’ll Bring to the Business Development Representative – Entry Level Role:
- Interest in pursuing a sales career within a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Pro-active and goal oriented with the ability to maintain consistent levels of customer activity to generate sales leads and meet achieve quarterly objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and organize/prioritize work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and customer orientation skills with the ability to influence decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment.