Judge Group Job Order ID: 549288
Our client is currently seeking a CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
The Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for implementing and developing the plant's Continuous Improvement program. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Lead Continuous Improvement throughout the whole facility
- Develop and define Continuous Improvement procedures and practices
- Plan, coordinate, and train others in the Continuous Improvement practices
- Improve quality, reduce waste / cost through problem - solving efforts
- Identify and establish process improvement procedures to deliver sustainable and repeatable change
- Track projects to successful completion
- Document, institutionalize, and ensure lasting project benefits to identify and leverage practices across the organization
- Evaluate efficiency of established systems and utilize the Plan - Do - Check - Act approach to improve overall plant performance
- Provide technical guidance and direction to personnel as required
- Site contact for corporate CI : Share and network practices with other locations
Great salary, bonus, company benefits, and relocation package.Salary:
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED (Engineering preferred but not required field)
- MUST have 5 + year's experience working in manufacturing industry
- Prior Operations Management or CI experience preferred
- Process Improvement skills required
- TPM / JIPM experience preferred.
- Lean / Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Food / Beverage / Dairy background a plus
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit ~~~.