Global Program Manager - Corporate Travel
Candidates must be located in the LA area
As a Global Account Manager, you are responsible for managing all aspects of an assigned client portfolio to include entertainment clients. You will handle client retention, contract negotiation, implementation and business consolidation, sales of products and services, financials (budgets, billing, payment and profitability), business planning and reviews, establishing relationships with key decision makers in multiple regions, staff development, business continuance and escalation of operational issues for your client's travel programs.
- Client Retention
- Measuring & achieving customer satisfaction
- Achieving Service Level Agreement (SLA) / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Responsible for the coordination of all central communication across regions both BCD Travel and client's global initiatives or interests.
- Work with Regional and Local Account Managers and travel operations staff to create and support regional business plans/initiatives
- 5+ yrs travel industry experience in account management
- Experience implementing & managing large market/ global corporate travel clients
- Experience managing travel programs for entertainment clients is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of business travel management (account management and travel operations)
- Thorough knowledge of travel industry technology
- Strong business knowledge
- Ability to travel domestically & internationally on regular basis
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled