Our client is currently seeking a Procurement Manager 1 who prepares scope documents, communication plans, and contract awards. Actively partners with legal teams and stakeholders to develop and execute negotiation strategies that include optimal targets for pricing, service, and quality. This role will also be responsible for providing statistical and analysis reports for the Construction Procurement Team. Ideally, this position will reside in a CenturyLink office and report directly to the Senior Manager of Procurement.
• Prepare statistical reporting/analysis for the Construction Procurement team and key internal customers on an ongoing basis (spend/baseline analysis).• Prepare reports and executive summaries monitoring construction spend.
• Data Processing / Problem Resolution - analyze and do in depth research on construction spend• Negotiation or renegotiation of new and existing agreements/sow's• RFI/RFP generation and facilitation
• Cost compression management and tracking
• Analytical and experience with sourcing approach, strategy development, execution and change management
• Familiarity with e-sourcing tools and complex, large-scale sourcing events, ERP (Oracle preferred)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (advanced Excel skills, pivot tables, query tools and Power Point)
• Telecom Construction experience (Infrastructure, inside plant, outside plant)
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills• Analyze current state of the business
• Engage stakeholders to determine sourcing requirements
• Develop RF(x)'s• Analyze and evaluate vendors from a financial, functional, operational and risk perspective
• Negotiate commercial terms with vendors and stakeholders
• Manage Agreement / SOW creation and execution
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area
• 2 plus years of relevant procurement experienceJudge Group Job Order ID: 575977
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit ~~~.