Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the “care” back in healthcare!
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with a national network of pharmacist owned pharmacies with the ability to service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional therapies.
Where KabaFusion truly excels, is in its approach to patient care and positive clinical outcomes. With our dedicated and highly skilled clinical staff and in-house nursing with 24 hour on-call service; we are well equipped to care for our patients.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
Benefits start on your 1
day of employment
401K w/ 4% Match – no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks… includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing, and more…
- Employee Referral Program
Experience what being a part of the KabaFusion family feels like!
Managing and overseeing daily operations of the accounting department. Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and activities with respect to accounts payable, banking & treasury, insurances, cash forecasting and any other areas assigned in accounting department. Generating financial reports and conducting meetings as required. Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits and reconciliations; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual and weekly cash forecast; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring expenses; consolidations, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts. Defines accounting policies and procedures and audits for compliance to such policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy, applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Responsible for daily treasury and cash forecasting functions, complex general ledger account reconciliations, month end general ledger postings and any other month end assignments as the need arises.
- Responsible for management and timeliness of sales & use tax filings including researching exempt vs non-exempt requirements for accounts payable recording and payment purposes.
- Responsible for implementing and managing Escheatment process to ensure timely reporting to regulatory agencies.
- Manages the yearly insurance renewal process including ongoing maintenance of certificates of insurance and other requirements related to insurance compliance.
- Assists with supervision of accounting and accounts payable staff, or any other staff as the need arises. Accomplishes accounting department objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Critically reviews and analyzes current accounting, expense reports, accounts payable, banking and insurance procedures to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations. Includes administering and managing Concur expense report and AP Automation software or any other software as the need arises.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Takes full ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities, is self-sufficient, requiring minimal supervision or guidance.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by VP of Accounting or Director of Accounting.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum education Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration major
- Minimum 5 years of computerized accounting experience
- At least 10 years in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- At least 10 years of staff management experience
corporate #kabafusion #nowhiring #homeinfusion #puttingthecarebackinhealthcare